And because I really can't deal with angst right now nor I want... memes and fanfics and whatever not.
10. ANGST. Even if it's a gen fic, there's always going to be a little bit of angst.
9. Weird sentence estructure. Both in Spanish and in English. I like cropping sentences and having one words as that.
8. Repetition of situations. Lately I've noticed that in my fics I tend to put the same situation through different characters in the same fic. I don't mean it word-by-word-different-perspective, but some things repeating themselves.
7. Unexpected humor. WHO KNEW I COULD DO HUMOR?!
6. Harry Potter: My Sirius is always gay, my Remus bisexual tyvm, I can't almost write kid-fics, and Sirius/Remus is canon-or-almost-always-mentioned.
ALL THE COOL KIDS ARE DOING IT!
4. Use of simple words and yet metaphores. Interrupting lines of thoughts and the narrative voice deciding to interfere with the narration.
3. There's probably at least one mention about stars and/or sunsets.
2. The Fluffier The Fic The Better. Or something. Lately all my fics have been fluuuuuuuuuff.
1. There is not such a thing as too much sarcasm used, thank-you-very-much.
And Pick any of MY STORIES
and I'll go through and give you Director's Cut.